Monday, October 24, 2022 / by Lauren Wilson
10 DIY HOME DECOR TIPS
After buying a home the real fun begins as the opportunities are endless décor wise. The décor of your house serves as a description of the person you truly are which sends some people out on a hunt for the perfect décor pieces for their home. Set your home apart from the rest and take a look at our Top 10 Home Décor picks that are sure to make your home unique at a price that can’t be beat.
1. Turn a door into a multi picture frame to put on the wall.
2. Create a frame around your flat screen to make it look like it’s part of the wall.
3. Using chalk paint in the kitchen makes it easy and creative to write down menus and grocery list.
4. Taking an old vase and hot gluing pennies adds a bit of unique sparkle to your décor.
5. Making a wreath with your house number is a cool way to display the address so it cannot be missed by visitors.
6. Hot gluing rope to a clear vase portrays a more vintage home like look.
7. Spray painting your old faucet to a darker color up scales the bathroom without breaking your bank.
8. Taking an old frame and adding hooks can serve as an elegant key holder.
9. Buying clear sticky paper and creating a word document results in labels that can be used anywhere.
10. Printing off neat pictures online and framing them can save you a ton of money by not having to buy actual art work while still making the house look great.